Confetil understands the major importance of this department as it is here that all material processes are born.
For this reason we count on a large sampling department capable of executing large salesman collections and approval samples in the shortest possible lead-times, allways making sure that the highest quality standards are met.
PATTERNS & STUDIES
The pattern/studies department is naturally another vital part of the business.
We therefore count with a vast and experienced team, used to interpret and communicate with each client on a daily basis so that the end product is the idealized one.
Our pattern and technical systems allow us if needed to convert from any other system so that distances are shortened.
Our large cutting department is automatic from the layering of the fabric, to marking and cutting in itself, guaranteeing quality, precision and efficiency in all processes.
For the more technical operations we also have a manual cutting team in order to assure an even greater precision.
MAKE-UP & PACKAGING
In order to meet the desired quality and flexibility standards, we chose the cellular manufacturing process (also know as lean manufacturing).
This, allows a greater versatility of our workers, as each one of them is able to execute several different operations in contrast to the more conventional process of line production.
This method has been very rewarding as it allows the worker to experience different operations instead of routine ones, and allows him/her to experience directly the fruits of its effort.
In addition to the obvious benefict of happy workers, this process simultaneously allows Confetil a maximization of production (due to being less exposed to the sometimes unpredictable fails in the distribution process), as well as allowing us to produce different styles in parallel.
Confetil’s quality culture derives and is guaranteed through the implementation of several control systems applied during each phase of the transformation process.
From yarn and fabric analysis, cutting, cmt and packaging operations, all obey rigorous quality standards in order to achieve a great product.
For an even greater integration we rest on laboratory results for a technical confirmation of these standards.
In order to guarantee the quality of our products, in the year 2000 we have invested in a laboratory so that we would be able to conduct tests internally.
The tests we can perform are the following:
- Dimentional Stability To Domestic Washing and Drying;
- Determination of Mass per Unit Area;
- Pilling Resistance by the Martindale Method;
- Bursting Strength;
- Colour Fastness to Washing;
- Colour Fastness to Water;
- Colour Fastness to Acid and Alkaline Perspiration;
- Colour Fastness to Dry and Wet Rubbing;
- Colour Fastness to Artificial Light;
- Determination of pH of Aqueous Extract;
- Print Durability Washing;
- Appearance test of Apparel After Domestic Washing and Drying.
SUBCONTRACTED TESTS TO NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
- Qualitative and Quantitative Composition Analyses;
- Sun Protection Against UV Light;
- Aromatic Amines Derived from Azo Dyes;
- Carcinogenic and Alergenous Dyestuffs;
- Heavy Metals;
- Release of Nickel in Metallic Accessories.